breast and arm pit pain hi i've been having pain in my left breat and underarm for quite some time. i've had a breast exam, an ultrasound, and a mammogram. they see nothing. sometimes its a stabbing feeling and sometimes a constant ache. i am large breas

Dr. Mary Engrav
30 years experience Emergency Medicine
I : I am glad that you had the tests that you had. It is important that you pursue this and have re-evaluation. Please see your doctor again or a surgeon and relate your family history and your concerns. You need further testing of the area as you are still having pain. Of course if you develop increased pain or new complaints then you would have to be seen as an emergency.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016