I have had svt episodes for years, last night was different...i was dripping sweat, and tightness @my jaw and neck....are those signs of heart attack?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Hospital-based practice 21 years experience
Yes. Get to UC/ER.: Dripping sweat (actually the most common sign, according to ER studies) along with chest pain & neck/jaw tightness is one of the signs of a heart attack. There are so many manifestations, but most importantly, not all are present. So, it's best not to take chances. If there is any concern, go to an urgent care clinic or an ER to get checked out. TTYD by phone if they can squeeze you in earlier.

Last updated May 22, 2017