U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Calumet City, IL
A male asked:

Inner comer of my eyes is a bit swollen my there's no irritation or any build up just my eye is red what should i do?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor. However, if your vision is not affected, you may watch and wait. If the lesion doubles in size, bleeds, ulcerates, the opposite eye gets affected, or there is any impairment of vision, see a doctor immediately.
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Internal Medicine 31 years experience
Cannot give : Specific advice. Generally if visual changes occur or pain immediate eye examination is indicated
Last updated May 21, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.