Why does it feel like the inner corner of my left eye is jumping on the inside of my eye and makes a bubble bursting noise when i touch next to my inner corner of my eye? it doesnt have irritation,redness or anything,but it has a jump feeling a lot?

Dr. Lauren Bickel
Specializes in Family Medicine
Muscle spasm?: This sensation could be due to spasm of a small muscle in that area, especially if there are no others symptoms (pain/redness/itching/discharge/vision change) . This type of spasm can last intermittently up to a few days in a row but then usually stops. If it persists or if you develop any other symptoms at all, you need to see a Dr for evaluation.

Last updated Nov 3, 2020