MO

i have tiny red blisters that keep popping up with brown patches beside them i have had them since i have birth 2 my son 22 yrs ago. is this something?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Needs to be checked: We do not have enough information to answer what is causing the red blisters,and some have been present for 22 years.We dont know the location of these blisters and how often these keep popping up and any other associated symptoms like itching or pain.Since you have had them foe 22 years and they keep popping up.I suggest you get these checked by your doctor or a dermatologist to find out what is