Canton, GA

caught a cold. shortness of breath. have asthma. went to er twice in week. no pneumonia. now spitting up lots of thick mucous. sweat at night new.

Dr. Tiffanie Noonan
Reactive airway: Be sure to follow your asthma care plan. Are you using your albuterol inhaler? Is shortness of breath improving? Have you been prescribed steroids? These are all questions that come to mind. Follow up with your doctor to ensure lungs are sounding better. Do so immediately if worsening breathing. Coughing up mucous may be a good sign that you are improving air flow but if fevers develop, be seen.