16 yrs) have health anxiety, parents have stopped taking me seriously won't take me to doctor. muscle spasms, on and off headaches.

2 doctor answers
Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
See a doctor: Cramps can occur for a variety of reasons and so may need examination and tests. Facial cramps in particular can indicate the possibility of low blood calcium or could indicate the possibility of dystonias such as blepharospasm which sometimes have treatments for them. Sometimes however anxiety can also cause aches and pains itself . Recommend consultation with a doctor to sort out.
Answered on Apr 26, 2017
Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Anxiety : There are different ways to help with anxiety, please see your doctor.
Answered on May 11, 2017