A member asked:

I have a single, round growth at the back of my throat. i don't know how long it has been there, but i have throat irritation from post nasal drip?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Julie Abbott answered

Specializes in Preventive Medicine

I know that can: be alarming but several other questions will help clarify. Is it on/around the tonsils...tonsillar cysts are benign and quite common. Does it have a smooth surface? Is it red? Your post-nasal drip is key, I believe. This could easily be an inflammatory reaction to throat irritation. Since it could have been there some time already, I suggest you have your doctor o ENT specialist examine it/you.

Answered 4/24/2017

728 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more