Troy, MO

I'm 33 weeks pregnant. i'm having a lot of pain in my lower left abdomen and back and pain in my pelvic. mostly when i'm up and walking around it hurt?

Dr. Andrea Arguello
See your doctor: Mild pelvic and abdominal pain are common discomforts of pregnancy, especially in the third trimester. However, any new or worsening pain, vaginal bleeding, or leakage of fluid can be a sign of labor or pregnancy complication. It is important that you see your physician, or in the case of after hour concerns to present to the emergency room for evaluation.

Last updated Dec 14, 2019