I have navel belly pain and it hurts when i walk. is this something serious? i had an unknown infection about two weeks ago which caused by right side and lower back to hurt really bad. i had a pelvic exam and ct scan done and everything was fine. a week

Hello. : Hello. I don't know know the cause of your pain. However, appendicitis can sometimes present as pain near the naval and then can move about. When the abdomen is jostled the pain can increase. If you have severe abdominal pain, you will need to be re-evaluated for the source.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016