A member asked:

I have what looks like a bruise on my leg, slightly raised. i am also being treated for blood clots in my lungs so could this be a clot too? no rednes

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Need to examine: It is more likely to be a hematoma due to your being anticoagulants. It would be prudent to consult your doctor next time you see her/him. Wish you good health!.

Answered 4/12/2017



Related Questions