Rockville Centre, NY

My dr is out of town so i went to urgent care for a sinus infection that went to my lungs-wheezing all night -my dr always said to use my netty pot an?

Dr. Cornelius Oleary
Urgent Care 20 years experience
MD exam: You need a full history and physical exam with vital signs. The CDC has criteria for the treatment of sinusitis and differentiating acute bacterial rhino sinusitis ABRS from allergic rhinitis or other causes. You should use Flonase to treat your sinus problems and if you have wheezing you need an in person exam rule out asthma/bronchitis/pneumonia other upper respiratory issues.
Last updated Mar 25, 2017