Saudi Arabia

What is the best thing i can do for my kidneys?

Dr. Maryam Shapland
Emergency Medicine 19 years experience
Keep hydrated: Our kidneys filter out the toxins in our bodies. If we are dehydrated it is harder for kidneys to do their job.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Kevin Carr
Kidney health:: 1 of the most important factors for maintaining kidney health is maintaining adequate hydration. chronically poor hydration resulted in reproduction of urine with higher concentration of waste products that can be injurious to the kidneys. As a rough guideline, men and women should consume approximately 1 L (1000 mL once) of water daily to help the kidneys function at their best.
Dr. Cornelius Oleary
Urgent Care 21 years experience
Kidney health : The kidneys are paired organs that regulate electrolyte balance and excrete nitrogenous waste. If you maintain a healthy blood pressure and avoid toxins, immediately treat/avoid urinary tract infections and keep your heart healthy. Also avoid diabetes which can damage the kidneys. That's a good start.