A member asked:

I am experiencing skin rash (quality: itchiness, blisters, bumpy, red or bluish purple) , fatigue, confusion (better by: with fluids) (worsened by...

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Robert Kwok answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Rashes are difficult to describe in words. Generalized spots that itch may be part of an allergic reaction, an irritant or chemical reaction, an infection, or a disorder inside the body. "Generalized" means the rash is all over the body. Bluish or purplish spots may be blood spots. Sometimes, spots have unknown causes. Rashes on the job can be from chemicals in gloves, solvents, detergents, etc...

Answered Mar 23, 2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor