TN

Should i be concerned if i just noticed that i am see all the veins in my arms, chest and stomach? i have 6 varicose veins in my legs as i have been t

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 44 years experience
This is unlikely to: be anything serious but without actually examining you and seeing what you are seeing it is impossible to suggest an accurate diagnosis. Make an appointment with your health care provider.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Vascular Surgery 44 years experience
Veins: its unclear as to why you are developing notable veins on your arms and chest i would recommend that you be evaluated by your doctor the varicose veins of the leg are probably not related
Last updated Mar 8, 2017