A member asked:

I am experiencing red pimple looking bumps on the inner part of my leg by my bum/ vagina?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ashraf Guirgues answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Folliculitis: Most likely an irritation of the skin but if it is forming pimples the you may have to consider a visit with your doctor

Answered 2/17/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question