A member asked:

What type of dr should i see for bilateral numbness in hands and forearms? my primary is an ob/gyn, so that's not helpful.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Family practitioner: Family practitioners see a wide variety of symptoms that may come from a serious underlying illness requiring a specialist or from a common day condition. A family practitioner would know what type of specialist to consult.

Answered 2/13/2017



Related Questions

A member asked:

Can a pinched nerve cause numbness in your hand and forearm?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers