U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Port Jefferson Station, NY
A female asked:

Been experiencing reddish rash in skin folds, inner part of arms and thigh areas. slight elevation in rash. my neck have a rash as well with bumps in ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Dermatologist: See a dermatologist. Your eruption occurs in areas of friction. Yeast infections occur in these intertriginous areas, but neck involvement is usually not seen with yeast infections. Since you have such scattered involvement you should be examined for diagnosis and treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 18, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.