A member asked:

Entire body feels as if it's burning, bumps all over my skin including stomach, thighs and arms. i think it's heat rash, but what can i do to cure it?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Doctor can evaluate: Rashes are hard to describe in words. Usually, a doctor has to look at a rash to see what it might be. For common rashes such as eczema, mild reactions to plants or chemicals, excessive dryness, or little itchy bumps, over-the-counter Hydrocortisone 1% cream for 1 week, usually helps. A doctor can help figure out the cause, look for internal disorders, and decide if Claritin (loratadine) or zyrtec would help.

Answered 8/15/2018



Related Questions