Price, UT

i'm 18 and i have a general weakness in my appendages and tingling in my fingers after getting black out drunk two days ago. is this something serious?

Pathology 49 years experience
Yes, very serious: The most serious issue is your lack of judgment. It is illegal for you to drink alcohol. Alcohol is a poison and it never did any body any good, ever, By getting "black out drunk" you are exposing yourself to sexual abuse. and other accidents. Stay sober! For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.