United Kingdom
A 50-year-old male asked about a 76-year-old female:

75+fem carotid stroke both occ50%my gp said can't take magnesium bysglicinate 150mg on plavix 75mg lansoprazole quinapril amlopodine,benzalip zapain?

Dr. Mohammad Ashori
Why take MB?: Your question is a bit tough to understand, could you rephrase it? I can't think of a reason why you would want to take MB since it's not the most effective supplement for what you are potentially trying to achieve with it. As for the medications that you are on, I don't see a reason to say that it would be contraindicated.
Dr. Yash Khanna
WhoTheQuestionFor?: You asked a question about Prpranolol and I answered.You are asking a question for a female 75 years old and describing your condition.Please clarify and what are you asking for and for whom and what is the question

Last updated Jun 6, 2019