St. Louis, MO
A 22-year-old female asked:

Treatment for pid or kidney infection. have intense flashbacks and have hurt self/others during attempts @ pelvic exam. help me find a sedation gyno?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 34 years experience
Info: I would call Saint Louis University or Barnes. Those would be good sources to call in the Saint Louis area to find a gynecologist who could help you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 3, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.