United Kingdom

Having this rash on my breast come and go for 4 years ... how long can a person live without treatment of paget's disease of breast ?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Depends: Paget disease of the breast is rare type of cancer involving the skin of the nipple and areola.Most also have one or more tumor inside the breast.How long a person lives without treatment depends on many factors.Rash on the breast which comes and goes does not suugest that it is due to Paget's Disease of the Breast.Consult your Doctor or a Dermatologist and get it treated appropriately
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.