U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Chicago, IL
A 25-year-old female asked:

I have these deep purple veins in my mouth upper cheek on the left side and two red spots what can i do to calm the pain or what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Daniel Quon
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 44 years experience
See Your Dentist: If you are having pain in your cheek or mouth, and are uncertain of the cause, you should see your dentist for evaluation and treatment as indicated. It is difficult to provide you with a more definitive recommendation without more information or visualization of the affected area(s).
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 21, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.