For almost two months now my throat has been yellow with red veins and white at the roof of my mouth, there are no spots, what could it be?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
See MD: In order to answer your questions and give you an accurate diagnosis, you need to see a physician (gp or ent). It requires a clinical examination and merely giving you a list of possibilities will serve no purpose.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. David May
Dentistry 31 years experience
MD: A problem that has lasted for that long requires the attention of your physician. They may refer you to an ent. You may may want to go directly to the ENT if you do not require a referral from you primary care physician.
Dr. Felicia Mata
Cosmetic Dentistry 26 years experience
Throat Infection: See your md right away. He/she may do a throat culture. It maybe a contagious case so i hope you already went to seek a medical care.
Last updated Nov 29, 2020