United Kingdom
A female asked:

I have a medium sized hard lump on the back of my head, near the bottom of my skull. it's sore when touched and area is swollen?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 55 years experience
Examination: Any bleeding, or as in your case pain & swelling, should be immediately investigated. There's no way to provide treatment suggestions without knowing what's causing your problem. A physical examination, possibly lab tests, possibly imaging, are required to define your problem. Start with your GP. Please call now.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 23, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.