Can I take biotin, evening primrose oil, vitamin D3, and Omega 3 as well as my pre and pro-biotic, with my meal at dinner?

Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience in Endocrinology
Supplements together: Can I take biotin, evening primrose oil, vitamin D3, and Omega 3 as well as my pre and pro-biotic, with my meal at dinner? ANS: I would not take any of these unless you need a way to use up your money. There is no control of what is in them and no trials demonstrating longer/healthier life. My recommendation is to do the DASH plan as it is best for almost everything. ISBN: 0-7434-1007-6 Amazon
Answered on Dec 22, 2016