i have a small jelly-like white lump in the corner of my eye closest to the nose, on the sclera, it doesn't move with the eye, it stays in the corner?

Dr. Rafael Lugo
General Surgery 28 years experience
SEE OPHTALMOLOGIST: This is most likely a pterigion. These are caused by uv exposure. I recommend you see an ophtalmologist to have this removed. They can get large and cause problems. Good luck www.Drlugo.Com.
Dr. Anu Prasad
Dr. Anu Prasad commented
Ophthalmology 23 years experience
Or pingecula
Apr 11, 2013
Dr. Anu Prasad
Ophthalmology 23 years experience
Pings ulna: The most common diagnosis for that area is a pingecula, related to uv exposure. But of course there are many other possibilities.

Last updated Mar 6, 2015