is it dangereous to delay child vaccine that is supposed to be given at 4 yrs age by a month or so? i think it is just one shot.

2 doctor answers
45 years experience Pediatrics
No, but: It is fine to delay the shot if/when it would interfere with the other things you have going on. Sometimes we do after asking you about family members on chemo or other issues that would be important.But don't forget the need is still there to get these boosters to keep the kid safe.
Answered on Dec 6, 2016
Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Explanation : All these vaccines are boosters and can be done between 4 and 6 years old. According pediatric recommendation in all states.
Answered on Dec 11, 2016
1