if i pay for a consult on here, will a dr give a prescription for oral ivermectin? cannot wait another 2 months for my derm referral. losing my mind!

33 years experience Pediatrics
Cannot predict that: HealthTap PRIME began 2 years ago in 2014 and is a Primary Care service. A patient connects with the first available doctor. Different doctors are online at various times. A consultation ends each time, and the doctor does not follow-up after the consultation. Fees are the same, regardless of whether or not the doctor decides to prescribe medication (certain drugs are not available on HealthTap).
Answered on Dec 8, 2016
2