my daughter have cold extremities and tinge blue lips then after 30min high fever appear, what can i do in this situation and what can the cause?

Dr. Scott Diede
Go see doctor now: Without being to examine your daughter and getting more of a history, having a high fever with cold extremities and bluish lips could be the signs of a very serious, even life threatening infection. It may not be this dire, but you at least need to speak with a health provider immediately to determine what is going on.
Dr. Joanne Peck
Treat the fever: When children develop fever, they shiver, and increase circulation to their core away from their extremities--hence the cold hands and blue lips. Fever medicine will improve the color and help. The fever may be from any cause--even a cold--so see how she feels and looks when her temp comes down. If you are still concerned then, see your doctor right away.