Canada

is i.v. sedation (midazolam+fentanyl) for dental procedure, safe for hypertensive/tachycardic person who is on coversyl? is there no side effect?

Dr. Evans Prieston
Pharmacology 44 years experience
Interaction Check: We don't have Coversyl here in the U.S, but it's in the drug class called ACE inhibitors, of which we have many. ACE inhibitors should not interact with fentanyl+midazolam that you will be receiving for your procedure. However, make sure your dentist knows you're on a ACE inhibitor.Unrelated to your question,any dentist using sedation should have resuscitative equipment and supplies in the office.