I had an ultrasound and the radiologist found a 2.6 cm cyst on my left lobe and my gallbladder is full of stones and sludge Should it bre removed?

Dr. Leonard Grossman
35 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Possibly: if this was an incidental finding then ou may want to speak to a general surgeon about it. However, if this was a finding after an episode of pain, you should definitely have the gallbladder removed completely as soon as possible . having small go stones or sludge may lead to Future problems so you should definitely seek medical advice. good luck
Answered on Nov 24, 2016
1