Hamilton, OH

I have a whooshing sound in my left ear.. also feels like that ear is clogged and have a lot of sinus pressure on that side. whats the sound??

Dr. Rola Rimawi
Ear sound : It may be that you have too much earwax in your ear (s). There may be a feeling of fullness on that side and decreased hearing. There are over the counter ear wax removal kits that you can try with drops that soften the wax and a bulb syringe to flush it out the ear. You can also see an ENT specialist to check your ears or if you have fever, pain in your ears, discharge from the ears.

Last updated Nov 18, 2016