Concord, MA

I have two lymph nodes. one under my armpit that's new and one in my cheek for 3 years. both very itchy. is it concerning at all/should i see a doctor?

Dr. Dean Giannone
See the doctor.: It's always good to see the doctor about things like this, especially as a woman who has a lymph node under her armpit. If that node has been there more than four weeks, it should come out and sent to lab for pathological evaluation. So, yes, it would be wise to see the doctor about these nodes. Better safe.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 9, 2016