A member asked:

I experience severe night sweats on and off since may. i sweat mostly on my legs and my hairline but also my chest . i have no other symptoms. help?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. answered

Night sweats: Night sweats can be caused by fever , infection like tuberculosis , some cancers like lymphoma. You shouldn't ignore your symptoms and should book an appointment to see your doctor at the earliest.

Answered 11/24/2020

900 views

Thank
Dr. Clarence Grim answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

Night sweats: I experience severe night sweats on and off since may. I sweat mostly on my legs and my hairline but also my chest . I have no other symptoms. help? ANS: great time for a live video consult to see what is going on. Here for next 3 hours. Help is only a second away.

Answered 6/2/2017

802 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more