U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Seattle, WA
A 27-year-old female asked:

My mole on my cheek grew a pimple, then a scab formed & fell off. i have had it since birth. will it grow back? :(

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Skin doctor: Any mole that changes in size, color, or shape should be examined by a Dermatologist for definitive answer.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 5, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.