A member asked:

Hey, i have this thing called balantis it is occuring on the head of my penis, its getting swollen dark red, with a cheesey substance i dont know how ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Louise Andrew answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

Check for diabetes: this is a classic early symptom for that disease. There are also certain infections and some arthritis conditions that can do something similar. You do need to be seen.

Answered 10/31/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question