Canada

I have a tsh value of 0.7 and a thyroglobulin antibody level of 292 (hi). my gp is not concerned even though feel awful a lot of the time (fatigue)?

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 40 years experience
Fatigue : Isn't peculiar to thyroid problems, it could be a cause amongst a myriad of causes. The numbers quoted aren't worrisome if read in context of the whole clinical picture and the other lab results. Anxiety/depression are the most common causes for fatigue after excluding organic causes, ask for a referral to a psychiatrist / psycholoist, meanwhile try to be physically active for 30 minutes a day

Last updated Oct 24, 2017