Beaumont, TX

Is a ck evel of 249 in female considered high?

Pathology 45 years experience
Up there, but...: ... If that woman exercises intensely, or is a duchenne's carrier, or has some other reason to have it up, it could be harmless or even a sign of physical fitness. If the test was drawn in the setting of chest pain, or weakness in someone taking a statin, i'd be concerned. Labs mean nothing in isolation. Good luck.
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 25 years experience
Not really: It suggests you have had some mild muscle injury/strain/breakdown, but not until in 1000s / 10k (/100k) is it a potentially serious problem. Stay well-hydrated and should come back down into lower (/normal) range.