Sidney, OH

I went to the doctor for bumps on my head, he said it was swollen lymph nodes. its getting worse and really hurts. i also have painful bumbs on top?

Pathology 51 years experience
Need more info: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. There are no lymph nodes in the scalp. You may wish to seek the advice of a different doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 55 years experience
Get rechecked: This sounds unusual for lymph nodes. Return to the doctor, or get a second opinion. Good luck!
Last updated Aug 9, 2017