i have had a burning pain off and on for 3 years now that is felt in my lower back on my right side that travels a lot of time into my stomach area? o

Dr. Donald Colantino
Low back: Burning discomfort in the right low back area radiating to the lower abdomen may be caused by irritation of a nerve root in the vertebral region due to disc disease. Kidney pathology may radiate to the groin. Radiation from low back toward the upper abdomen is quite unusual. See your MD or a neurologist for evaluation as needed and appropriate tests or referral will be ordered.
Answered on Oct 30, 2016