U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Fort Smith, AR
A female asked:

I keep getting a bruise on my lower back right in the middle where my spine is. i haven't done anything physical and it feels like i have cramps?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Muscle or: soft tissue damage. The bruising is always suspicious for a blood clotting disorder. Get examined asap and get routine blood test of blood for coagulation issues. I suggest calling for an appointment ASAP.
Last updated May 19, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.