A member asked:

I had cryptosporidium a 5 weeks ago i am over that now but every morning since i have had as soon as i get up i vomit could it be related?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

AM vomiting: Your stomach lining may have undergone irritation or some inflammation from the therapy. This should resolve, but I recommend not going to bed with any food in your stomach as there may be some delay of your gastric emptying overnight. Consult a gastroenterologist if symptoms persist.

Answered 2/18/2019

937 views

Thank
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Cryptosporidiosis: You might still have inflammatory changes from your infection. However, I would make sure to advise your doctor so it can be demonstrated that you cleared the cryptosporidium parasite.

Answered 7/12/2020

62 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more