Hi sir/ madam , my age now 29 not married . but last 5 month my head too much of white hair coming . how i stopped this white hair . any tips?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Christine Hom answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

White hairs: The tendency to timing and distribution of white hairs is inherited. As part of your unique self, I would try to be comfortable with your hair color. Alternatively some men and women color or henna their hair to try to disguise the white hairs. Best wishes

Answered 9/18/2017

938 views

Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

White/ gray hair: First thing to know is that genetics plays the biggest role in early graying- we can't change our genetics. To reduce risks of early graying & hair loss: 1. Don't Smoke. 2. Correct Zinc, Vit B or other nutritional deficiencies. Vegans are at risk for Vit B12 deficiencies. 3. Ensure that your thyroid is healthy. 4. Diets> Eggs are rich in biotin. Dark greens are high in Vit A & C. Omega 3 fatty

Answered 9/18/2017

543 views