i got stung by an asian hornet in my finger 2 days ago and it is still swollen between my lower knuckle and my hand and is extremely painful and itchy?

Pathology 49 years experience
Give it time: It is healing and may take a week to fully settle down. Leave it alone. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Drink enough water daily so that your urine is mostly colorless. Practice safe sex.