i take beta blocker in morn and ccb at night for high hr. there are times throughout whole day when my hr dips pretty low (sometimes into high 40's)?

Dr. Charles Dagostino
Dizzy?: My first question is this: are you symptomatic when the blood pressure is low. By this I mean are you dizzy, light headed, short of breath or weak? If yes see someone immediately. If not you should probably see your clinician soon and have an EKG done to be sure there are no signs of a heart block or other problem. And lastly, is this regimen controlling your blood pressure adequately?
Answered on Sep 21, 2016