San Antonio, TX

There are times when i lay down on my stomach i get a pulsating headache and my right leg goes numb or feels heavy from my toes all the way to my hip.

Dr. Morton Levitt
Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical 50 years experience
Strange Symptoms: Without further history, this is a puzzler. It sounds like when you lie prone, something is compromising a peripheral nerve in your right leg. I would suggest a visit to your Gyn provider to make sure nothing in the female genital tract is to blame. The other possibility may be a lumbar vertebral issue. Do you get the numbness when you sit and lean over as far as you can? If so, it is vertebral.

Last updated Sep 18, 2016