Grandview, MO

I did about a gram of cocaine about 2 months ago: i just took a hair follicle test today. what are the chances of me passing?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine 50 years experience
Pretty much none: unless you have completely shaved off every body hair from the time you used it. I am always concerned when someone who is subject to drug testing uses a drug - it indicates that the drug use is more important than your future or your job, liberty or whatever the drug test is being done for. This is a potential indicator of problem drug use and needs counseling and other help. Please seek it.

Last updated Sep 17, 2016