TX
A male asked:

I am trying to find out how to beat a hair follicle test i used cocaine once about a month ago. ?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Wrong forum: You're asking doctors who are part of a profession seen by the public as upholding the highest standards of ethics and humanity how to "beat" a hair follicle test because you couldn't control yourself from using an ILLEGAL substance? Now, after reading that statement and your question do you really think this is the right place to find THAT ANSWER?
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Provided original answer
& a question for you. If you actually do find a doctor among the 67,000 licensed & registered trusted healers for the sick & often desperately ill people what would YOUR OPINION be of the person who gave you the answer? Would you think of them as a GREAT PHYSICIAN? RESPONSIBLE & TRUSTWORTHY PROFESSIONAL, sworn by oath to FIRST DO NO HARM when treating human beings?.
Mar 24, 2015
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Provided original answer
Maybe you'd be grateful for the info. and say, "What a nice guy...." But then, later you might think, "Hey, I wonder? Is he really a doctor? Does he really have a valid license? I wonder if it's ever been suspended...Maybe he's a user too?" Questions without good answers, n'est ce pas? My sincere hope for you is that soon you'll ask the following question, "How do I get off cocaine?"
Mar 24, 2015
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Provided original answer
And if you ever do feel motivated to ask that question I promise you that I would be honored to be the first person you ask for help because THAT QUESTION I would be THRILLED to answer for you and I'll give you my all to see that you meet that goal. In fact, here's my calling card as a good faith deposit on the house: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Key Code: PDXFNR Be well.
Mar 24, 2015

Last updated Feb 1, 2017